Hot pot is the first choice when having meetings with friends, family or relatives. In particular, when the weather starts to turn cold, hot pot dishes are more and more popular. Fish hotpot, if properly processed, will no longer have a characteristic fishy and delicious smell. Below will be how to make crispy carp hot pot and how to make braised carp hot pot with melon delicious and very attractive. Just a few steps, you will have great food, let’s get started.
- 1 Crispy carp hot pot
- 2 Braised carp hot pot with melon
Crispy carp hot pot
Crispy, sour, spicy carp hotpot (Photo: Internet)
Ingredients needed for crispy carp hot pot
- 2kg crispy carp
- 300g pork bone
- 500g beef
- 1-2kg turmeric
- 300g stomach
- 500g young heart
- 5 pieces of tofu
- 500g tomatoes
- 2-3 sorrel
- Onion, laksa leaves, dill, ginger, chili, lemon
- Lettuce, cabbage and celery (you can prepare the vegetables according to your taste)
- Salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate
Instructions on how to make delicious crispy carp hot pot
- Pork bones are washed, boiled briefly with boiling water and then put in a pot to filter the dirt in the pork bones. Pour water into the pot, bring to a boil, continue to sweeten the water. Then, skim off the foam for a nice clear bone broth.
- Crispy carp washed, then scraped off the scales, cut into slices to taste, marinated with ginger.
- Chili onions, chopped laksa leaves.
- Thinly sliced beef marinated with a few slices of sliced ginger.
- Young heart, clean stomach, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean clams on a plate.
- Vegetables of all kinds are washed and drained, sliced tofu, tomato and areca tonic.
- Put a pan on the stove, heat oil, saute onions and tomatoes. Then, put the tomatoes in the pot of bone broth just cooked.
To have a pot of sweet and sour broth that goes well with fish hotpot, you should stew pork bones with fish bones, then add sour tamarind with a few mushrooms, lightly sautéed tomatoes with spices to taste. When the pot of broth is cooked, pour a few pots of hot pot, put on the tray and the accompanying dishes, and you will have a delicious crispy carp hotpot right away.
Now, let’s move on to the next dish, which is dish Braised carp hot pot with melon Please.
Braised carp hot pot with melon
Delicious hot pot of carp braised carp with pickles (Photo: Internet)
Braised carp with melon hot pot ingredients
- 1 carp about 1.5kg
- 0.4kg baby ribs
- 1 cup of melon?
- Vinegar suddenly
- Tomato, lemongrass, ginger
- Dried onions, green onions, dill, fresh chili
- Raw vegetables
- Salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper
- 1kg vermicelli
How to make braised carp hot pot with melon
Step 1: Preliminary processing of carp and pickles
- Buy pickles, wash, squeeze less water to reduce sourness.
- Wash tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Carp washed, scaled, cut a few lines on both sides, spices, lemongrass, minced ginger in marinade for about 30 minutes.
Step 2: Cook braised carp with melon
- Chop the ribs into small pieces, soak them in boiling water to remove the bad smell.
- Put the pan on the stove, heat the oil, add the dried onions and saute, then add the tomatoes, ribs and sour coconut to the island. You season with a little seasoning, fish sauce to smell and add enough water to eat in the pot, turn up the heat and bring to a boil. Cook for about 30 minutes with low heat to fresh water.
- After the fish has marinated for 30 minutes, you put it in the frying pan to let the fish smell good.
- Next, put the fish in the hot pot, pour the pot of simmering broth and pickle. Cook until you see fresh water, cooked fish, and tender melon, then add vinegar in an arbitrary amount.
- Finally, add the green onions and dill into the pot.
Crispy carp hotpot or braised carp hotpot are eaten hot, dipped with vermicelli and raw vegetables to feel all the deliciousness that the dish brings. With these 2 ways, you will surely have it quickly delicious hot pot for the whole family to enjoy. Good luck!