Seafood hotpot It is a favorite dish on cold days. In which, spicy and sour seafood hot pot and mixed seafood hot pot are the two most popular types. However, to get a rich and delicious hot pot, not everyone knows. So today learn cooking Bếp Nhà Tui instructs how to make seafood hot pot broth with cooking method Spicy seafood hot pot and how to cook Mixed seafood hot pot simple now!
Seafood hot pot is delicious because it can take advantage of the sweetness from seafood to make hot pot sauce combined with typical vegetables and mushrooms that are easy to find in our country. Nowadays, seafood hot pot is popular all over the country. However, to each place, the way to cook the broth has a little variation. Today, we will learn the 3 most common cooking methods. But first, let’s learn a bit about seafood hotpot vegetables!
- 1 What does seafood hotpot include and what vegetables are eaten with?
- 2 Cook Delicious Spicy Seafood Hot Pot
- 3 Preparing mixed seafood hot pot
- 4 Cooking vegetarian seafood hot pot
- 5 How to decorate seafood hot pot
What does seafood hotpot include and what vegetables are eaten with?
What does seafood hotpot include? Traditional seafood hotpot and variations all have 3 main ingredients: seafood, accompanying vegetables and noodles or vermicelli. Each ingredient plays an important role in determining the taste of the dish. Therefore, when preparing this dish, you need to prepare and choose the ingredients carefully.
Seafood hot pot with vegetables? Each hot pot dish has the appropriate vegetables. Chicken hotpot is indispensable for mushrooms and vegetables, duck hotpot is indispensable for water spinach, Thai hotpot is not lacking in banana flowers, vegetables, etc. And seafood hotpot is indispensable for vegetables such as cabbage, water spinach, vegetables. spinach, broccoli, enoki mushrooms, abalone mushrooms, spinach …
Vegetables to eat seafood hot pot (Source: Internet)
If you already know the necessary ingredients for a seafood hotpot, then why not refer to the detailed recipe to be able to prepare a delicious seafood hotpot for the whole family to enjoy.
Cook Delicious Spicy Seafood Hot Pot
- Tubular bone: 1kg: washed, cut into pieces, blanched in boiling water
- Salmon head: 3 4 salmon heads washed with salt, pay attention to the gills, split in half.
- Fresh shrimp: 400g washed, cut off antennae and tail.
- Squid: 300g washed, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Clams: 500g
- Fish balls or shrimp balls: 300g
- Lemongrass 1 bunch: the root is pounded and chopped to marinate the fish, the top is smashed and left separately.
- Shiitake mushrooms soaked in warm water, after the mushrooms bloom, cut them into small pieces
- Abalone mushrooms soaked in dilute salt water, washed, drained.
- Vegetables (water spinach, spinach, collard greens ..) pick up the tops of rice, deep leaves, then wash them, soak them in salt water, and then put them in a basket to dry.
- Tomato: 2 diced, ¼ bag of sorrel (about 5 7 seeds)
- Tofu: 3 pieces cut into pieces and remove to a plate
- Seasoning pack Hot Pot Thai seafood (if desired)
- Lemon, lime leaves, chili; garlic, ginger (smashed and minced).
- Spices: sugar, salt, seasoning, pepper, fish sauce..
- In addition to common seasonings such as: sugar, salt, seasoning, pepper, fish sauce, you can prepare more products. seafood hot pot seasoning Aji-Quick or seafood hot pot seasoning SG Food, Cholimex… These products will make your hot pot richer and rounder.
Seafood hot pot is a favorite dish for Vietnamese family meals (Source: Internet)
Instructions on how to make spicy seafood hot pot
- Boil the bones for about 2 hours with a gas stove or 45 minutes with a pressure cooker, about 2 liters of water. While boiling, remember to skim off the foam.
- The salmon head is fried in a pan of oil. Nine golden retrieved.
- Saute onion and garlic, add tomatoes and stir-fry until crushed, add a little minced lemongrass. Put the fried fish head in then pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Add the shiitake mushrooms and a few sorrel seeds. Tofu can be added directly. Season to taste.
- Make the dipping sauce: Chop the chili garlic, squeeze the lemon into the dipping sauce bowl, then add the chili and garlic to beat quickly and evenly, so the chili garlic will not settle down but will float. Add MSG or sugar according to taste.
- Arrange vegetables, mushrooms, shrimp and squid on each plate.
- The finished spicy and sour seafood hotpot dish must have a clear sour taste, attractive color, and sweet broth.
- Served with vermicelli or instant noodles.
Preparing mixed seafood hot pot
- Beef: 200g
- Dried shrimp and small dried squid: 100g each
- Galangal smashed, chopped
Southern seafood hotpot has more ingredients such as beef, galangal, dried shrimp… (Source: Internet)
How to cook Southern mixed seafood hot pot
- Heat a little oil in a pan, then add minced garlic and lemongrass and fry until fragrant.
- Pour enough filtered water into the pot and add dried shrimp, dried squid, fish bones, galangal, lemongrass to the pot of water to simmer for about 45 minutes.
- After the broth is simmered, add garlic and lemongrass, spices, sour tamarind juice, fried tofu, and season to taste.
- Pour broth into the hot pot and bring to a boil, add satay, mushrooms. Arrange vegetables and meat around.
Cooking vegetarian seafood hot pot
- Check: 100g
- Kohlrabi: 200g
- Gray abalone mushroom: 100g
- Pickled radish: 300g
- Vegetarian squid: 150g
- Vegetarian shrimp: 200g
- Vegetarian crab: 200g
- Spinach: 150g
- Egg noodles: 500g
- American corn: 2 pieces
- Sushi: 500g
- White radish: 300g
- Shiitake mushrooms: 150g
- Enoki mushrooms: 150g
- Cabbage, mustard greens: 200g
- Carrots: 150g
- 2 sugar cane sticks: peeled and cut into small pieces.
Seafood hot pot for vegetarians (Source: Internet)
Steps to make vegetarian seafood hot pot
- Kohlrabi, chayote, carrot, white radish, pickled radish and American corn cut into bite-sized pieces. Then all those ingredients along with sugarcane are boiled in a pot of water to extract the hot pot. Remove the ingredients in the pot to a separate plate.
- Mushrooms include: abalone mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms and 1 American corn, washed, cut into small pieces to eat. Peel the carrots and trim the flowers beautifully, cut into chunks. Cut cabbage and green cabbage.
- Shred the vegetables: Bring a pot of water to a boil, dissolve a little salt and cooking oil. Then add the mushrooms, corn, carrots, collard greens and cabbage, blanch them once and then put them in a bowl of ice water. This is to keep the vegetables crisp and fresh in color.
- Shredded vegetarian seafood: Vegetarian seafood such as squid, shrimp, and crab are also boiled in boiling water and then removed to drain.
- Put mushrooms, carrots, American corn and vegetables in the hot pot.
- Seasoning: Fry onion in a pot with a little oil, pour in the prepared broth, stir well. Bring to a boil and then season with a little more vegetarian seasoning powder, salt, MSG and vegetarian soy sauce to taste. Finally, cut cilantro and add a little more ground pepper and turn off the heat.
- Boil egg noodles: Prepare a pot of boiling water with a little cooking oil, boil egg noodles to medium maturity, then take out a bowl of cold water for about 2 minutes.
- Present the pot of hot pot and egg noodles and enjoy.
How to decorate seafood hot pot
To make the dish more beautiful and attractive, you can learn how to decorate the seafood hot pot as follows: ingredients such as shrimp, clam squid, fish balls, shrimp balls, beef… you arrange them on a white, round porcelain plate. . Each ingredient is placed in a corner of the plate or in a circle on the plate, each ring is for each ingredient. In the center of the plate, you garnish with some sliced chili or herbs to catch the eye.
With vegetables dipping in hot pot, you choose a large oval plate, you intertwine the vegetables together to create a harmony in color. Just like that, your seafood hotpot is already more delicious and delicious. Now just enjoy!
Above are the common ways to cook seafood hotpot that cet.edu.vn introduces to you. These spicy and mixed seafood hot pot recipes are easy for you to make for your family and loved ones. Let’s go to the kitchen to show off your talents and enjoy pot Enjoy delicious food with your loved ones.