Pangasius hot pot – a hot pot dish that is loved by many diners by the harmonious combination of fresh fatty fish and accompanying hot pot vegetables. If you have loved the taste of this dish and want to cook it yourself to entertain your family but don’t know What kind of vegetables do you eat in hot pot with lentils?
How to cook sour bamboo shoot fish hot pot how? then you can refer to the below formula.
What vegetables do you eat with lentil hotpot?
What vegetables do you eat with lentil hotpot? (Photo: Internet)
Salmon hot pot is a popular dish in the mountains and forests of the Central Highlands and the Southwest region. Dish Salmon hot pot It has a characteristic sour taste from tomatoes, sour bamboo shoots and the spiciness of sliced horn peppers. All combined to create a nutritious but equally delicious dish. And when enjoying the salmon hotpot, many diners are quite impressed with the accompanying vegetables. So What vegetables do you eat with lentil fish hotpot? but the diners are so impressed? Please continue to learn!
Normally, when preparing a hotpot dish, in addition to preparing tomatoes and sour bamboo shoots, the Chef pays great attention to preparing a full range of accompanying hot pot vegetables such as morning glory, spinach, spinach, and spinach. guns, rafters, banana flowers, braised vegetables, cilantro… The vegetables served with the hot pot of salmon is one of the factors that determine the delicious taste of the dish. So, if you want to prepare this dish, remember to prepare all the accompanying hot pot vegetables!
Vegetables to eat salmon hotpot (Photo: Internet)
How to cook sour bamboo shoot fish hot pot
- Salmon: 600gr
- Sour bamboo shoots: 400gr
- Pineapple: 1/2 fruit
- Tomatoes: 2
- Noodles: 600gr
- Dried onion, garlic
- Coriander, braised vegetables, chili, ginger, lemongrass
- Vegetables for hot pot: water spinach, spinach, spinach, water lily, raspberry, banana flower
- Seasoning: cooking oil, fish sauce, salt, sugar, seasoning
Ingredients of fresh salmon (Photo: Internet)
How to cook delicious sour lentil fish hotpot
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Dried onions, peeled garlic, smashed. Peel the ginger, wash it and chop it finely. Wash the lemongrass and chop it finely.
- When you buy the salmon, you take it to clean it and cut it into pieces with a thickness of about 1.5cm. After that, you prepare a pot of boiling water, add a little minced ginger and then put the cut lentils into blanching briefly to clean the slime and remove the fishy smell of the fish.
- Sour bamboo shoots are washed several times to clean, then stripped and squeezed dry.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Peel the pineapple, remove the eyes and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Coriander, braised vegetables and accompanying hot pot vegetables are picked, washed and drained.
- Wash the peppers and cut them thinly.
Step 2: Cook hot pot
- Put the pot on the stove, add half a cup of cooking oil, heat the oil, then add the onions, garlic, and lemongrass to fry until fragrant and then put the lentils in a light shock so that the fish can be hunted again. Hunting fish meat, you pick the fish out on a separate plate.
- After that, you continue to use the fish fryer, add pineapple, bamboo shoots, tomatoes, stir well and add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar. You stir-fry until the ingredients are cooked, then put 1.5 liters of filtered water into the pot, cover and bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, you add the Thai hot pot seasoning packet and then put the lentils in the hot pot. Remember to re-season the seasoning to suit your family’s taste, cook for about 10 more minutes to cook the fish, then add braised vegetables, coriander and cut chili to the hot pot. At this point, adjust the heat to low so that the water comes to a gentle boil.
Step 3: Present and enjoy
- To enjoy the sour bamboo shoot fish hotpot, you prepare a mini gas stove, place it in the middle of the dining table and then place the hot pot on top.
- Cook until the water boils again, then you add the vegetables to eat hot pot. When the vegetables are ripe, you can enjoy them. Dish Salmon hot pot Sour bamboo shoots enjoyed with vermicelli is the best.
- In particular, to make the hot pot more attractive, you remember to prepare a cup of pure fish sauce with a few slices of chili to dip the fish or add it to the hot pot if it is pale.
Enjoying salmon hotpot with vermicelli is the best (Photo: Internet)
With just such simple steps, you have finished cooking the pot Salmon hot pot Strong sour bamboo shoots, sour and spicy flavor is extremely attractive. On cold rainy days, it’s great to enjoy the steaming hotpot of salmon while sipping a glass of beer and chatting with relatives or friends. Wish you success with formula that we share!