The occasion of family gatherings or holidays, making spicy duck and bamboo shoots hot pot is both delicious and nutritious, and “awakens” the taste buds of the people who enjoy it.
Spicy bamboo shoot duck hot pot is a favorite dish of many people, so housewives often share recipes and secrets to show off their family entertainment. A hot pot dish with nutritious duck meat, combined with sour bamboo shoots and hot chili peppers, both helps to relieve boredom and stimulates the taste buds. On cold, rainy days, cooking this dish is even more suitable for a cozy atmosphere. Together Bếp Nhà Tui “pocket” right away the recipe for spicy duck and bamboo shoot hot pot to be ready to go to the kitchen at any time!
Spicy bamboo shoot duck hotpot, stimulating taste. Photo: Internet
- 1 duck about 1-1.5kg
- 500g sour bamboo shoots
- 6 tofu covers
- 1 bag of bean paste
- 2 taro
- 2 coconuts
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 dried garlic
- 1 dried purple onion
- 2 fresh chili
- Spices: pepper, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, white wine, satay
- Vegetables: water spinach, cabbage, mushrooms of all kinds (shiitake, straw mushroom, kimchi mushroom …)
- Rice noodle
Ingredients for cooking spicy duck bamboo shoots hot pot. Photo: Internet
Instructions on how to cook delicious spicy duck bamboo shoots hot pot
Step 1: Preliminarily prepare and marinate duck meat to cook spicy duck bamboo shoot hotpot
- When choosing ducks, you should choose one that is not too young or too old and should choose male ducks with round breasts, thick neck and belly skin, and full hair growth. If you buy ready-made ducks, you should choose those with thick belly skin, if you press the skin to see good elasticity, it is fresh duck.
- Onions, garlic peeled, smashed, minced.
- Ginger take another branch, peeled, smashed, and minced.
- After buying ducks, clean their feathers and internal organs. To eliminate the smell of duck, you smash the ginger root, put it in a cup of white wine and add salt and rub it all over the duck’s body. Rinse and then rub again with salt and then rinse with cold water to clean.
- Let the duck drain and then cut it into small pieces, put it in a bowl or pot and add spices including: 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon onion, minced garlic, 1 tablespoon minced ginger. Mix all the ingredients and marinate for about 20 minutes for the duck to infuse the spices.
Marinate the duck meat to infuse the spices. Photo: Internet
- Tofu, you wash it clean and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Potatoes are peeled, washed and cut into pieces.
- The raw vegetables, accompanying mushrooms are picked up, washed with dilute salt water, and then put in a basket to dry.
Step 2: Prepare sour bamboo shoots
Sour bamboo shoots are thinly sliced, boiled twice for all the pungent flavor, drained and then lightly fried.
Step 3: Cook hot pot and enjoy
Put the hot pot on the stove, add about 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to boil, then add minced garlic and onion, then pour in marinated duck meat and stir-fry for hunting. When the duck meat has been hunted, you add satay depending on your ability to eat spicy.
Cook duck bamboo shoots hot pot. Photo: Internet
Then, add taro and stir well with duck meat to absorb the flavor, then pour Siamese coconut water and cold water into the pot to cover the meat.
Turn on high heat to bring to a boil, then lower the heat and cook for about 1 hour until the duck is soft, then add sour bamboo shoots, tofu and bean curd and place it on the induction cooker and display it on the table. When eating dipping vegetables and mushrooms served with rice, vermicelli…
So with only 3 simple steps, you have finished the pot Spicy bamboo shoot duck hot pot delicious, hot like outside a restaurant to treat friends and relatives. How to cook this duck hot pot is not difficult, as long as you perform the processing steps carefully and skillfully, the dish will be cooked medium and have a very attractive and attractive taste. Hope you are succesful.