Noodle soup is always voted by culinary “believers” in the list of Western specialties most worth enjoying. Not many people know that this is a dish originating from the Khmer people, in the process of culinary interference, vermicelli becomes a specialty of the Vietnamese people and is very famous in many localities with diverse and interesting processing methods. taste. Today, let’s BepNhaTui.com learn about how to cook noodle soup Soc Trang and Tra Vinh are delicious!
Each locality has its own way of processing and enjoying noodle soup.
- 1 How to cook Soc Trang noodle soup
- 2 How to cook Tra Vinh noodle soup
How to cook Soc Trang noodle soup
Soc Trang noodle soup ingredients
- 500g choke fish sauce
- 500g Linh fish sauce
- 1 kg snakehead fish
- 500g shrimp
- 1 kg roast pork
- 130g vermicelli radish
- 10 cloves of lemongrass
- 5 fresh coconuts
- Fresh vermicelli
- Water spinach, bananas, herbs, water lily, chives…
- Seasoning: Seasoning, salt, sugar, lemon and chili
Instructions to cook Soc Trang noodle soup
Soc Trang vermicelli noodle soup cooked from a handful of reishi and choke fish
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Choke fish sauce and linguine fish in a pot with 1 liter of water, occasionally skim the foam to clear the water.
- Clean snakehead fish, cut into pieces and put in a pot to boil. Boiled snakehead fish take out to cool, remove the skin, leave large pieces. Pay attention to remove it carefully so that the fish is not crushed.
- Boiled shrimp and peeled. Roast pork cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Lemongrass washed, smashed and tied into bundles. Wormwood vermicelli is washed and then put in a mortar.
- Vegetables and chives are washed and dried. Water lily stalks are washed and cut into pieces.
Step 2: How to cook noodle soup
Put the fish broth in the pot, filter the shrimp broth and cook it with fresh coconut water. Wormwood vermicelli and lemongrass put in a bag tied up and then put in the pot. The cooked fish sauce is put in a sieve into the pot, removing the bones.
Add salt, seasoning and sugar to the pot to taste.
Step 3: Finish and enjoy
Put some vermicelli in a pot of broth, put fish, shrimp and roasted pork with chives in a bowl. Then pour in the broth. When served with raw vegetables and chili lemon. The standard noodle soup has a rich taste and characteristic aroma when eaten.
How to cook Tra Vinh noodle soup
Ingredients for cooking Tra Vinh noodle soup
- 200g beef sauce (Prohoc)
- 2.5 kg of snakehead fish
- 2 kg pork bones
- 500g fresh shrimp
- 2 kg of fresh vermicelli
- 800g roast pork
- 100g grilled purple onion
- 100g fried rice
- 1 cup of water fat
- 100gr vermicelli noodles (50gr grilled, 50gr minced)
- 1 cup sliced horn chili
- 1 cup green chilli (make chili salt)
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 5 smashed lemongrass trees
- 1 fresh coconut
- Split water spinach, plantain corn, thinly sliced water lily stalks, laksa leaves, raw bean sprouts, chives, basil, basil, vegetables served with fish sauce hotpot.
- Spices: Granulated salt, rock sugar, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, pepper, fresh lemon.
Steps to cook Tra Vinh noodle soup
Tra Vinh noodle soup with strong aroma of lemongrass and chili.
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Pork bones are washed, blanched in boiling water mixed with salt, rinsed with water, and drained.
- Clean snakehead fish, marinate with 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper for about 10 minutes, then steamed, remove bones and skin, 2/3 fish broken into pieces 3 – 4 cm, arrange on a plate, the remaining 1/3 of the fish is finely chopped. Fish bones and steamed water put in the pot to cook the broth.
- Shrimp washed, half roasted with a little salt and then pounded to cook broth. Onion peeled and smashed. Worm vermicelli is washed and smashed, half boiled to eat with vermicelli.
- Roast meat cut into bite-sized pieces.
Step 2: Cook noodle soup
- Boil about 4-5 liters of water (can be increased or decreased according to the number of people eating), add pork bones and fish bones. At first, you boil with high heat, skim the foam carefully to make the broth clear. When the water boils for a while, you add shrimp, red onion, and lemongrass and boil it over low heat for about 3-4 hours, filter the broth.
- Cook beef sauce: Add fish sauce with 2 cups of fresh coconut water, 1 piece of grilled wormwood vermicelli pounded into the pot, put on the stove to cook until the sauce melts, remove the bones.
- Cooking broth: After cooking, you mix the cooked broth with beef fish sauce into the same pot, stir well and bring to a boil. Add salt, sugar, seasoning to taste.
- Put the pan on the stove to boil with water, pour the non-aromatic purple onion, minced chili, the remaining wormwood vermicelli until fragrant, then add the chopped snakehead fish and stir-fry, add about 500ml of broth to compare, skim off the foam, and re-season. to fit the mouth.
Step 3: Present and enjoy
- Blanch about 100 – 150g fresh vermicelli with boiling water. Put vermicelli in a bowl, arrange large pieces of snakehead fish on top, fill with broth, cover with finely chopped snakehead fish juice, add onions, chives, fried onions, roasted meat, boiled shrimp and sprinkle with pepper to taste. Eat vermicelli with vegetables, lemon chili, green chili salt.
- Ask for Tra Vinh noodle soup after cooking, the broth is light brown, has a characteristic aroma of beef sauce and wormwood vermicelli, crispy white snakehead fish meat is juicy, and the fish is soft and fragrant.
So the tutorial how to cook noodle soup of Cet.edu.vn just completed. Wish you success when making this noodle soup with bold Southern cuisine!