Referring to Nha Trang, surely no one does not know the specialty dish here is fish noodle soup. And when it comes to Hanoi, the snail noodle dish will surely be one of the dishes that Hanoians traveling far away will miss. The delicious taste of this noodle dish will hold anyone who has tried it once. If you are also a fan of this dish, don’t worry, today Cet.edu.vn will guide you How to make Hanoi-style snail noodle soup Super delicious at home.
When eating Hanoi snail noodle soup, you will feel the rich, chewy taste of snail meat mixed with the sweetness of the broth and eaten with raw vegetables, the more delicious it is. Not only that, how to cook snail vermicelli is not difficult, so this is a dish that many families use for breakfast. Moreover, the ingredients (especially the snails used) used to cook this noodle dish are very familiar and easy to find.
Hanoi snail vermicelli is one of the most attractive and typical noodle dishes
of the Ha Thanh people. (Source: Internet)
- 1 How to make delicious Hanoi snail noodles
- 2 How to make chili to eat snail noodles
- 3 Summary
How to make delicious Hanoi snail noodles
- Stuffed octopus (medium): 2 kg
- Pork bones: 1 kg
- Fresh vermicelli (microfiber); 1 kg
- Tofu (tofu): 3 pieces (cover)
- Ripe tomatoes: 300 gr
- Turmeric powder, lemon, chili. minced purple onion, green onion, cilantro, perilla
- Vinegar: ½ liter
- Cooking oil
- Seasoning: pepper, salt, sugar, fish sauce
- Accompanying vegetables: lettuce, split water spinach, banana cabbage, thinly sliced banana flower
To cook Hanoi snail noodle soup, you should choose medium-sized stuffed snails.
How to cook delicious snail noodles
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- After buying snails, you soak the rice water overnight to remove all dirt. If you don’t have time, you can add a few slices of chili pepper to the water to soak the snails. Then, put a pot of snail broth with a little salt. Note: do not boil too thoroughly to avoid the snail meat being tough and you remember to keep the snail juice.
- After boiling, take out the snail, let it cool slightly, take out the meat and remove the black tail. Next, you marinate the snails with about 1.5 teaspoons of fish sauce, a little ground pepper and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder, let stand for about 30 minutes for the snail meat to absorb the spices.
- Tomatoes: wash, remove the stem and add the areca.
- Chili peppers, seeded and finely chopped. Scallions, perilla washed and chopped. Raw vegetables pick up the damaged part, wash, and can be chopped to taste.
- Wash tofu, cut into small squares, fry until golden, take out and drain the oil
- Pork bones: you wash with salt water to remove the fishy smell, then put in a pot with 2 liters of broth for about 30 minutes on medium heat. Note: while stewing the bones, remember to constantly skim the foam to keep the broth clear.
- You pour fresh vermicelli through boiling water, drain.
Step 2: Cook snail noodle
Put the pot on the stove and add a little cooking oil and cook until it boils, then add the minced red onion and fry until fragrant. Then, you add the snail meat and tomatoes and stir-fry on high heat for about 3 minutes for hunting. Note: if you boiled the snails a bit too much earlier, you can add the snails to stir-fry after the tomatoes, as long as the soup is so that the snail meat is just cooked, don’t be too tough.
Add the snail broth, bone broth and vinegar to the pot and bring to a boil, season to taste, then drop the tofu into the pot, wait until it boils, then lower the heat to keep it hot until it’s hot. use.
Step 3: Present the dish
You put the vermicelli in a bowl, fill it with water and scoop out the snails, tofu, and tomatoes a little each and sprinkle with green onions. Snail vermicelli is served with raw vegetables, wherever you eat, put vegetables in there.
Hanoi snail vermicelli served with raw vegetables such as lettuce, banana flower, banana flower,
chopped spinach. (Source: Internet)
And to add more flavor to the snail noodle dish, it is indispensable for the spicy but fatty taste of chili peppers. Next, let’s make this simple chili recipe with CET right away!
How to make chili to eat snail noodles
- 100g fresh chili
- 50g chili powder
- Minced garlic
- Cooking oil
How to make chili paste
Step 1: Prepare chili
When you buy fresh chili, you wash it, remove the stem, and dry it. Next, cut the chili into slices and put it in the blender with half a tablespoon of sugar, grind until the chili is fine, then put the chili into a bowl.
Step 2: Sauté chili for the first time
You choose a pot with a thick bottom and then put the pot on the stove, turn the heat to medium. Next, you add ½ cup of cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and sauté it until fragrant. When the garlic is golden, add the crushed chili peppers with a little salt. Then, use chopsticks to stir until the chili has a rich flavor.
Step 3: Cook the chili for the second time and complete the chili dish
Next, you add ½ cup of oil, turn down the heat and add paprika, stir quickly. Stir for about 3 minutes and get a thick paste, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
That’s it, with this method, chili can be used for 2-3 months. You just need to put the chili in a dry glass jar and store it in a cool place.
Chilli is the soul and quintessence of many Vietnamese dishes (Photo: Internet)
Above is How to Make Delicious Hanoi Snail Noodles that you can refer to to cook this noodle dish to enjoy and satisfy your cravings. Cet.edu.vn is very happy to introduce to you one more delicious noodle dish in the traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Also, if you love noodle dishes and especially Northern dishes, don’t miss these recipes teach cooking delicious of CET to make many delicious dishes.