Braised meat nice meat warehouse eggs It is a familiar dish of Vietnamese people not only during Tet holidays but also in daily meals. In addition to the usual way of processing, today Cet.edu.vn will guide you how to make braised meat Not using the simplest coconut water but still extremely delicious. Let’s read the article together!
With traditional cooking methods, coconut milk is an indispensable ingredient to create attractiveness, however, if your family has allergies or does not like the taste of coconut milk, do not worry. With the following methods, you do not need to use coconut milk but still retain the delicious taste for the whole family to enjoy.
Braised meat is a familiar dish with Vietnamese people in family meals or Tet holidays. (Source: Internet)
- 1 Origin of braised pork dish
- 2 The meaning of braised meat on Tet holiday
- 3 How to make Delicious Chinese Braised Meat without coconut water
- 3.1 1st way:
- 3.2 2nd way
- 4 How to cook braised meat quickly and deliciously
- 5 What is the best dish with braised pork?
Origin of braised pork dish
According to the southern writer Binh Nguyen Loc, the word “Tau” understood in the sense of the “lower region” is “lat”, as Cai Tau Thuong River, Cai Tau Ha River are two brackish water rivers. Thus, Chinese braised meat is not Chinese braised meat, but Delicious Chinese Braised Meat .
There is another theory that braised meat in China was invented by the prime minister, Vuong An Thach, of the Song dynasty. But when I look back, his braised meat is not the same way we see in Vietnamese braised meat. True to what Professor Tran Van Khe said: the braised meat “Tau” turned out to be “ta”, a hundred percent Vietnamese dish.
The meaning of braised meat on Tet holiday
In Tet dishes, braised pork is always a dish that brings back many memories. With pork, eggs, rich flavor, beautiful colors, the dish has brought warmth and reunion. The ingredients are combined to express family harmony and happiness. Therefore, this dish has become familiar and long-lasting on Vietnamese New Year’s Day. Just listening to the attractive, greasy aroma emanating from the pot of braised meat placed with a cup of steaming hot white rice is to see Tet next to you.
How to make Delicious Chinese Braised Meat without coconut water
Ingredients for making braised pork without coconut water
- Bacon, bacon, lean: 500 gr
- Chicken eggs (or quail eggs, duck’s egg): number of options
- Purple onion: 1 small bulb
- Sugar: 4 teaspoons
- Pepper: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- MSG: 1 teaspoon
- Seasoning: 2 teaspoons
- Fish sauce: 4 tablespoons
Choose fresh bacon (Photo: Internet)
Steps to make braised pork without coconut water
Step 1: Preliminary preparation of pork belly: wash, cut into bite-sized pieces. Marinate salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate, seasoning seeds, fish sauce and shallot with meat for 15 minutes to infuse the spices.
Step 2: Bring water to a boil and boil eggs until cooked. After the egg is cooked, take it out, rinse it with cold water, peel it, and use a knife to cut a few lines along the egg (this helps when storing the eggs to absorb more spices).
Step 3: Put 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cold water in the pot, then put it on the stove and mix well. When the sugar is completely melted and turns brown, add the marinated meat and continue to mix well.
Step 4: Pour cold water into the pot to just cover the meat. Continue to heat until the water boils, then add the eggs, season to your taste. Then, turn on low heat to let the egg meat infuse the spices evenly.
Step 5: When the meat is soft, you can turn off the stove and serve.
Note: Do not let the stew be too long nor too fast because if it is too fast, the egg meat will not absorb the spices, and if it is too long, it will make the meat salty when reheated.
Ingredients for preparing braised meat without coconut water
- Bacon: 500 gr
- Quail eggs: 20 eggs
- Fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar, pepper, chopped dried onion
The time of stewing meat should be moderate to avoid the meat being too soft or not fully spiced.
Processing steps to make braised pork without coconut water
Step 1: Marinate the braised meat
After buying the meat, you wash it, put it in boiling water to blanch the meat. Then, wash the blanched meat thoroughly (so that the meat is not fishy and has a lot of turbidity). Next, you cut the meat into bite-sized pieces (don’t cut it too small because when stewing the meat will easily be crushed).
Marinate the meat with fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar, pepper and dried onions for 2 hours for the meat to infuse the spices.
Step 2: Boil quail eggs
While waiting for the meat to absorb the spices, you can boil the quail egg broth. Once the eggs are cooked, peel them off. You can lightly fry the eggs to make the eggs tough, chewy and absorb all the spices.
Step 3: Win sugar-colored water
Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and about 5 tablespoons of water and stir over low heat until it turns the color of cockroach wings (a little darker color will make your dish more attractive).
Step 4: Cook and perfect the braised meat dish
- Put a little oil in the pot, let it simmer and add the meat, mix until the meat is hunted, then add the sugar. Add water to cover the meat and let it boil, then remove the foam and lower the heat to cook the meat slowly.
- When the meat is cooked, add the quail eggs and re-season to suit your taste. When the meat and eggs are soft, you can turn off the heat and serve.
Braised meat is used with white rice in daily meals and during Tet, it is best used with banh tet and banh chung. In addition, you can use this dish with a bit of papaya or pickled sauerkraut, which is also very tasty.
You can serve braised pork with steamed rice or with banh tet or banh chung during Tet. (Source: Internet)
How to cook braised meat quickly and deliciously
- If you want to shorten the cooking time, you should add a little baking soda, the meat is very tender and safe.
- If you are too busy, you can use the spice pack of braised pork. In the morning before going to work, you marinate the meat and put it in the refrigerator, in the evening just store it, the dish will be very flavorful.
- Way cook meat The fast and tender stock is also thanks to the way the meat is sliced. You need to cut into squares and a little bit big. Avoid too thin, but cut into large pieces to make the meat more greasy and tender.
- Eggs should not be boiled with meat because it will be callous and hard.
- Do not boil the meat to remove the dirty foam because this makes it difficult for the meat to absorb the spices and coconut water later. Only wash the meat in brine, then skim off the foam.
What is the best dish with braised pork?
Eat pickles with braised pork to reduce boredom (Photo: Internet)
If you call it the most attractive and delicious, then white rice in daily meals and minced cabbage is the most suitable side dish with Chinese braised meat. The sour and spicy taste of sauerkraut creates a wonderfully seductive taste. In addition, you can also use with any kind of soup if you want such as potato soup, spinach soup, loofah soup, spinach soup cooked with beef…
On New Year’s Day, braised meat is served with banh tet, banh chung, with a little bit of palanquin or pickled sauerkraut.
Above is 2 how to make Delicious Chinese Braised Meat No need to use coconut water that Cet.edu.vn brings to you. Hopefully, with the category braised dishes Now you can successfully apply either of these tips to your upcoming stock.