If you have been to the Central region, especially Da Nang city and enjoy seasoned vermicelli noodles They are sure to be attracted by the rich flavor of this noodle dish. So, today the Chefs of Cet.edu.vn will show you how to make this noodle dish with the right taste of Da Nang people.
It is not difficult to point out the attractiveness in the dish seasoned vermicelli noodles of the Da Nang people, with the characteristic flavor of fish sauce, mixed with the fleshy taste of young jackfruit and the aroma of raw vegetables, with a slight fat of roasted peanuts. From the outside, this noodle dish looks simple, it may not even impress you at first, but the more you eat it, the more you will like it. In Ho Chi Minh City, there are very few restaurants that specialize in selling authentic and authentic Da Nang food. Therefore, with today’s method, you will find the attractive taste of vermicelli with seasoning without having to go far.
Bun mam seasoning is a famous dish of the Central people,
especially Da Nang (Source: Internet)
How is Da Nang seasoned vermicelli noodles?
- Pineapple (pineapple): about 1/4 fruit
- Delicious seasoning sauce: 4 – 8 tablespoons
- Minced garlic, minced lemongrass: 1 tablespoon
- Minced chili: 1 teaspoon
- Lean pork shoulder (or roast pork): 500 gr
- Vermicelli noodles: 500 gr
- Roasted peanuts (unshelled): 100 gr
- Served with raw vegetables: lettuce, basil, raw bean sprouts, cucumber, herbs, grated papaya
- Seasoning: cooking oil
How to make vermicelli with seasoning Da Nang
Step 1: Make seasoning sauce to eat vermicelli
Pineapple: you peel the outside, cut off the fragrant eyes, wash it clean and cut it into small pieces, put it in a blender or mince it.
Put in a fragrant bowl: 2 teaspoons of minced garlic + 2 tablespoons of seasoning sauce + 1 tablespoon of boiling water + minced chili, then stir gently to dissolve the ingredients, season to taste. If you want more fragrant fish sauce, you can add a little fried onion, if you like sour taste, you can squeeze about ½ lemon in, stir well.
Mixing fish sauce is an important step that directly affects the taste
of this noodle dish (Source: Internet)
Step 2: Prepare other ingredients
- After buying pork, wash it with salt water to remove the bad smell, then rinse it with clean water, drain it and put it in the pot to boil until the meat is cooked (don’t boil too much to avoid making wild meat), take it out and put it in. cold water and cut into thin slices to eat.
- After buying raw vegetables, pick up the damaged parts, wash them, dry them, and cut them into small pieces.
- After buying young jackfruit, you cut it into thin pieces and then put it in a pot to boil until cooked, take it out and put it in cold water and then cut it into small pieces.
- Vermicelli you can briefly bare in boiling water, take out to dry.
Step 3: Present the noodle dish
You put the chopped vegetables in the bowl first, then put the vermicelli on top, add boiled meat, sprinkle some roasted peanuts, serve with a cup of seasoning sauce that you have mixed. So you have finished the noodle soup with seasoning.
How to make the best seasoning sauce
In this noodle dish, the way the seasoning sauce is mixed will directly affect the taste of the dish. So, in addition to the way above, you can refer to some of the following seasoning sauce recipes:
- Method 1: You put 1 teaspoon of minced garlic + 1 teaspoon of minced shallot + 1 minced chili into the pan with a little cooking oil and sautéed until fragrant, then add 2 tablespoons of seasoning sauce to stir well and then add ½ Minced pineapple and a little water bring to a boil and then turn off the stove.
- Method 2: First, you mix sweet and sour fish sauce according to the ratio: 4 tablespoons of cold water + 2 tablespoons of sugar + 2 tablespoons of fish sauce + 1 tablespoon of vinegar + 1 teaspoon of minced garlic + lemon (squeezed out seeds) + crushed pineapple + 1 teaspoon ground lemongrass + 1 minced chili, stir until all ingredients dissolve together. Then, you add each spoon of seasoning sauce until the bowl of fish sauce has the right taste.
For Da Nang’s seasoned vermicelli noodles, young jackfruit is the raw material
indispensable (Source: Internet)
How to make seasoned vermicelli noodles Da Nang is quite simple, isn’t it? With just a few steps, you will have instant noodles for the whole family to change the super attractive taste. If you love noodle dishes, be sure to visit often Bếp Nhà Tui to discover more new dishes.