Vermicelli looks simple but is a favorite dish of many people, not only that with a fairly simple processing method, housewives love to cook this vermicelli at home by themselves. Today, Bepnhatui.com I will share one more way to cook delicious vermicelli, Southern standard flavor that you can refer to!
Noodle soup originated in Moc village (now Thanh Xuan district in Hanoi) but today it has spread across regions with a slightly different cooking method in each place. Regardless of the cooking method, vermicelli with sweet bone broth with sprouted balls (pork spring rolls) brings a gentle but attractive flavor to the user. In addition, vermicelli is also a dish that you enjoy at any meal of the day.
Vermicelli originates from the North of our country but today is popular
across regions. (Source: Internet)
- 1 How to cook vermicelli to prepare for the South
- 2 Notes when Cooking Delicious Southern Flavored Vermicelli
How to cook vermicelli to prepare for the South
- Tenderloin (or young ribs): 400 gr (you choose fresh ribs, meat has elasticity)
- Tubular bone: 300 gr
- Fresh vermicelli (microfiber): 700 gr
- Sausage: 200 gr
- Raw spring rolls: 200 gr
- Wood ear: 4 pieces
- Green onion, coriander, red onion, minced garlic
- Raw vegetables: perilla, basil, lettuce
- Seasoning: Salt, seasoning, fish sauce, pepper
Steps of Cooking Delicious Southern Flavored Vermicelli
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- With the bone part, you wash it thoroughly and then briefly boil it in a pot of boiling water. Then, put in a new pot of water with 2 teaspoons of salt + 2 teaspoons of seasoning seeds + 1 teaspoon of fish sauce and let it simmer on medium heat. Note: when stewing bones, remember to remove the foam so that the broth is clear.
- You can wash the tenderloin with salt water to completely eliminate the smell of meat. Then rinse with cold water and chop into bite-sized pieces, season with a little ground pepper + 1 tablespoon seasoning and 1/3 tablespoon fish sauce. Let the ribs rest for about 15 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Wood ear you wash and then soak in water to soften and then chop.
- You cut the sausage into bite-sized pieces.
- Fresh vermicelli you lightly boil in boiling water and then drain.
- The raw vegetables you pick and wash, dry.
Step 2: Prepare raw ham
If you buy raw spring rolls that have not been seasoned with glutinous rice, you can add some spices, green onions, and ground pepper, mix well, then add the ear mushrooms on top and mix well.
Or you can use pork and then put it in a blender, season it with spices. Then, roll the mixture of raw ham and wood ear into small balls.
After mixing raw spring rolls with wood ear, you roll them into balls
round, small pellets. (Source: Internet)
Step 3: How to cook vermicelli broth
Put the pan on the stove, add a little cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, then add the minced onion and garlic and fry until fragrant, then add the loin ribs and sauté until the meat has just hunted, then turn off the heat.
When the pot of bone broth has just boiled, you put the sautéed ribs into the pot, continue to boil until boiling again, then drop the sprouts into the pot and season to taste. You continue to let the pot of water cook for about 10 minutes, then it will be cooked.
Step 4: Finish the dish
You scoop the vermicelli into a bowl and scoop out the loin ribs, sprinkle some scallions and coriander, and arrange a few pieces of spring rolls. Finally, pour the broth all over to complete the noodle dish.
Vermicelli is served with raw vegetables, lemon, chili and some people even like to use it with shrimp paste.
Notes when Cooking Delicious Southern Flavored Vermicelli
If you want to eat sprouts with a certain toughness, you can eat until you get there.
In addition to spring rolls, you can add cinnamon rolls and fried rolls a little bit each, your bowl of vermicelli will be more attractive.
Before scooping the vermicelli into a bowl, remember to boil it in boiling water first!
Hope with how to cook vermicelli According to the taste of Southern people that we guide, you can cook this noodle dish for the whole family in the upcoming occasions. Bun thang is one of the dishes that show the unique features of Hanoi’s culinary culture.